Category Archive for: ‘Gold’

Gold hits 3-month GBP High

The price of Gold has hit a 3-month GBP high as investors are preparing for war, amid escalating tensions between the US and Iran. Even more impressive – is that in USD, gold has not been this high for nearly 7 years. This is a great opportunity to get your Gold valued if you have been holding and waiting for …

Read More

Best Price For Gold – Best Price Guarantee

Best Price For Gold - Price Match Image

Are you looking for a refiner who pays the Best Price for Gold? Why not take advantage of the Goldealers Best Price Guarantee. We are confident that we are amongst the highest payers in the UK for Scrap, Broken and unwanted Gold Jewellery. So much so, that we offer all general public customers with a Best Price for Gold Guarantee.

Read More

18ct Gold Price Per Gram

What is 18ct gold and what is the current 18ct gold price per gram? 18ct Gold is an alloy of gold and other base metals. Most often, the base metal content is either copper or zinc. 18ct hallmarked gold contains at least 75% gold. This means that base metal content would be the remaining 25%. 18ct White Gold will either …

Read More

Cash for Gold – Sell your unwanted gold for cash

Scrap Gold Purchased on 16th April 2013

Goldealers Ltd can help you get the most cash for gold. As leading precious metals dealers in the UK (according to independent review site Freeindex), Goldealers Ltd guarantee honest and accurate prices, faster payments within 24 hours and a no quibble return policy should you change your mind. Top Cash for Gold Price Promise Goldealers Ltd pay amongst the best …

Read More

The Gold Standard BBC Essex Radio Feature

The Gold Standard

Tune in to BBC Essex Radio on Monday 28th October 2013 Tuesday 29th October at 7:40am where Ray Clark will be talking about the purchasing and sale of stolen asian jewellery during his breakfast show. Goldealers Ltd are proud to have been invited to talk about the cash for gold industry and what jewellers can do to avoid purchasing stolen …

Read More

Page 1 of 912345»...Last »